Alterna® Prepaid Mastercard®
Make Life Easier and Save Money with
Direct Deposit into Your Alterna Card Account!
How to Sign-Up for Direct Deposit of Your Payroll Check
You will receive a direct deposit form with your card in the mail or you can download it by logging into MYACCOUNT or find the form in your AlternaCard App. The routing number and your account number are printed on the form. Once you filled out the form, give the form to your employer and begin receiving direct deposit into your Alterna Card account after 1-2 pay periods.
- Third-Party fees, standard text messaging fees, and/or data rate fees may apply.
- Any month in which you receive a direct deposit, the monthly fee will be waived the first of the following month. There is a monthly inactivity fee if there is 120 days of inactivity. See Cardholder Agreement for a full list of fees.
- While this feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the Cardholder Agreement for more details.
- Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.
- See your cardholder agreement for a complete list of fees.
- At least one electronic direct deposit in the previous calendar month is required.